|The deadline for abstract submission has been postponed. The new deadline (HARD DEADLINE) is February 20, 2024
Submissions are now open. Submit your abstract (one page – free format) here: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sest2024
Welcome to the 7th International Conference on Smart Energy Systems and Technologies, SEST 2024.
On behalf of all members of the Steering, Organizing, and Technical Program Committees of SEST 2024, we are pleased to invite you to join us in the seventh edition of the International Conference on Smart Energy Systems and Technologies (SEST) conference series which will be held in Torino, Italy, from 10-12 September 2024. SEST 2024 has the motto “Driving the advances for future electrification” and will deal particularly with research topics concerning the role of electricity in the path towards a sustainable energy transition.
Smart energy systems and technologies are evolving fast to follow and drive the progress of scientific and industrial developments in the power and energy system area and in related fields. The trend to provide more efficient and competitive technologies and electricity services to support decarbonization, energy system integration and progressively higher involvement of the users requires further steps to guarantee security, reliability, safety, resilience, and privacy of the applications. In the prospect of increasingly higher electrification, the investments in the electricity business are growing. The wide changes occurring are posing many challenging research questions, which are making the studies in the field particularly attractive and exciting.
In this context, the SEST 2024 conference intends to offer a meeting point for scientists and operators working in universities, research institutions, industry and public bodies, to exchange ideas and knowledge on new technologies and applications and discuss the latest developments in the electrical energy system field.
The SEST 2024 organizers look forward to receiving your contribution to SEST 2024 and welcoming you in Torino in September 2024.
The top 20% papers of SEST 2024 proceedings will be eligible for further review to be published in the IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications.
The top 50% papers of SEST 2024 proceedings will be eligible for further review to be published in the journal Sustainable Energy, Grids and Networks (SEGAN), Elsevier, provided that their content is in the scope of SEGAN.
- Forecasting, Operations and Planning of Energy Systems
- Renewable Energy and Distributed Generation
- Transmission and Distribution Systems and Technologies
- Microgrids, Virtual Power Plants, and Aggregators
- Smart Grid Technologies and Infrastructures
- Power Systems Dynamics and Stability
- Control Centers Technologies
- Energy Markets, Economics and Policies
- Energy Efficiency, Conservation and Savings
- Power Electronics and Energy Conversion
- Home Automation and Smart Buildings Technologies
- Monitoring and Advanced Metering Infrastructures
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Power Systems Protection, Security and Reliability
- Optimization and Computational Intelligence
- Uncertainty and Risk Management Methods
- Data Analytics and Industrial Informatics
- Industrial Cyber Physical Energy Systems
- Energy Storage Systems and Technologies
- Flexible Demand and Demand Response
- Electric Vehicles and Transportation Electrification
- Integrated and Multi-Energy Systems
- Power Quality and Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Business Models for Smart Grids
- Industrial Applications of Smart Energy Systems